Festival Of Health and Social Care AM Panellist Session
Council Collaboration – How it Works & Why it Works
Our Festival of Health and Social Care 2021 ran on the 1st October, and was a fantastic event with registration and attendance from over 250 people from over 75 local authorities and relevant health, care and technical partners. The day included thought provoking discussions from our councils involved in CC2i’s collaborations over the past 18 months and informative demonstrations and presentations from our technical partners.
The day kicked off with a morning panel discussion on ‘Council Collaboration – How it Works and Why It Works’. Our morning panel was made up of the following guests:
- Emma Anderson, Deputy Chief Operating Officer – Sunderland Care & Support
- Marian Davison, Head of Prevention – North Lincolnshire Council
- Brian Hole, Digital Programme Manager – Dorset Council
- Julie Lynn, Business Development – Sunderland City Council
- Paul Withers, Data Protection Manager – Walsall Council
To watch the discussion please press play on the video below, any issues then please click here.
If you have any questions or wish for any further information please contact us using the button below.